Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Little patches of eczema/dermatitis...

(6 Posts)
Schmauskin Mon 08-Aug-05 19:43:58

My 1 year old dd has a few patches of eczema ( 1 on inside of each elbow, 1 one wrist) she is not bothered by them but they do seem to be increasing. From what I've read it seems common for a lot of babies to get a little eczema, and that they mostly grow out of it, however can anyone suggest a good cream that I can use to keep it at bay? Thanks...

Twiglett Mon 08-Aug-05 19:46:43

aveeno

Twiglett Mon 08-Aug-05 19:47:51

should be able to get it on prescription

aveeno

Schmauskin Tue 09-Aug-05 15:30:51

thanks Twiglett will track some down...

Carameli Wed 10-Aug-05 08:48:29

My dd sometimes has little patches and I use calendula cream. You can get it in health food places or Boots in the alternative meds area.
The one I get is made by Nelsons, the same people who make Teetha. I says for rough skin but works wonders on dry eczema with dd.

Schmauskin Wed 10-Aug-05 09:37:35

Carameli - will add that to my shopping list - ta!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: