Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Hi girls i 've been in hospital and now i'm home- hooray

(8 Posts)
sorrel Mon 08-Aug-05 11:29:04

hello. back from 10 days in hospital this morning nd feel like i've been let out of prison!
had an emergency operation last sunday- can't believe it actually as was chatting on here and feeling fine just 3 hours before it all went bit pear shaped.
have lots to say about hospitals, intensive care, morphine and disgusting food if anyone fancies a chat....
it would be nice not to have to talk about my urine output for a change! feel like i've been away for a year.

dejags Mon 08-Aug-05 11:30:46

welcome back sorrel.

I didn't know you were ill, glad to hear you are feeling better!

MrsBubsDeVere Mon 08-Aug-05 11:31:43

Glad your back and feeling better. hope your well on the way to a full recovery.

I know what you mean about the food though eugh!!!!!! my mil has been in a week and lost a stone.

sorrel Mon 08-Aug-05 11:32:41

no i didn't know i was ill either! but collapsed (ironically i thought) in the middle of Alien( the bit where the alien comes out of john hurts tummy)Dh thought I was faking.

sorrel Mon 08-Aug-05 20:01:06

thanks for nice messages.s'good to be back

Aimsmum Mon 08-Aug-05 20:05:57

Message withdrawn

Lonelymum Mon 08-Aug-05 20:32:55

Something similar happened to me nearly 20 years ago. I was taken ill out of the blue and had an emergency operation. It makes you sit up and think about life doesn't it? Glad to know you are safe and well now though!

Hulababy Mon 08-Aug-05 20:36:02

Good to hear you are now well, and back home.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now