Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Enfamil AR- any good?

(6 Posts)
ess Wed 27-Jul-05 08:13:25

Does anyone know anything about this formula?my dd has reflux and gaviscon isnt working as well so were trying this next. Is it any good?Think its the dairy one shes going on-not soya.

ess Thu 28-Jul-05 16:47:35

Bethron Thu 28-Jul-05 17:04:22

Message withdrawn

fruitful Thu 28-Jul-05 17:15:07

Ds is on SMA Staydown (same principle as Enfamil AR I think). It works. He's still extremely sicky and my washing machine is on constantly but a fair amount seems to stay in his stomach long enough to get digested.

chicagomum Thu 28-Jul-05 17:56:08

ds is on it, has been for the past three months, although not 100% there is a significant improvement, he is what i would now describe as a sicky baby rather than suffering from reflux (i don't know if starting solids and a more mature digestive system plays a part in that as well though)

SofiaAmes Thu 28-Jul-05 21:48:18

Worked brilliantly for my dd. I was exclusively bfing and she was having a terrrible time with invisible reflux (reflux where nothing actually comes out...hard to diagnose). When she was 5 months old paed in usa suggested enfamil ar. We substituted one feed a day with enfamil ar instead of breastfeeding and it made things 100% better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now