Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Eye keeps watering - any ideas?

(2 Posts)
TinyGang Thu 07-Jul-05 20:48:21

My dd says one of her eyes keeps watering. Nothing seems to be in it; it looks ok and no sign of conjuctivitus that I cam see (could be the start of it? Not sure)

I was a bit impatient with her this morning when we were in a hurry - thought she was just fussing over nothing; but she says it's been watery all day and I notice she keeps dabbing away at it with a tissue and has just come downstairs mentioning it.

It's hard to know when to discount things and when to take them seriously - she can be a bit dramatic about the odd twinge here and there, so if it's vague I tend to wait and see, but this is a new one on me! Any ideas what it could be if no better tomorrow? TIA

hunkermunker Thu 07-Jul-05 20:48:55

Blocked duct maybe?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: