Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Thinking of you Jayzmummy

(19 Posts)
dejags Sun 03-Jul-05 15:43:31

I was thinking about you today.

Best of luck tomorrow!!!
Love

Dejags
xxxxx

HappyHuggy Sun 03-Jul-05 15:44:23

(((((((((((jayzmommy))))))))))))))

Socci Sun 03-Jul-05 16:14:53

Message withdrawn

Yorkiegirl Sun 03-Jul-05 16:45:04

Message withdrawn

Dingle Sun 03-Jul-05 17:03:51

Lots of love , hugs and good vibes from the Dingledels too

xxxx

Merlot Sun 03-Jul-05 17:13:53

I'm keeping everything crossed for you JM, and will be sending lots of positive vibes for tomorrow. Lots of Love xxx

lilaclotus Sun 03-Jul-05 17:15:51

best of luck {{hug}}

jayzmummy Sun 03-Jul-05 20:12:40

Thanks everyone.

Things have been very peculiar this weekend.

I should learn that in my life one door closes and another opens....only in my life it seems I can put to bed one major battle to only have a new even uglier raise it blooming head.

Those of you that know me will be aware that we have spent the last few years fighting a system that has failed my DS2 miserably. On Friday we had the almighty battle with the LEA and big wigs from the health authority to ensure J's needs are fully met......and we won. Two long hard years of fighting were worth every tear I have shed to ensure my son is educated in a way which will enable him to become a socially accepted and as independant as possible.

So we celebrated our win with style....late night Friday sipping a bottle or two of the fizzy bubbly stuff.

We had a weekend planned of lots of lovely family things to do....a sure way to keep my mind occupied on other things.

Poor dear darling DH. He had a terrible accient at 2pm yesterday afternoon and I spent most of the night with him at the hospital. He has had surgery to his very badly broken hand and has lots of pins and wires holding him together.

As I was leaving the hospital in the small hours of this morning some stupid taxi driver had parked his car in the hospital car park and had failed to apply his handbreak.

The taxi had hurtled at full speed down the carpark and hit my car....its wrecked

So no hubby here to cuddle up to...no driveable car and the day from hell is tomorrow!!!

They say bad luck comes in three's....please God let this be wrong.

Yorkiegirl Sun 03-Jul-05 20:13:41

Message withdrawn

dejags Sun 03-Jul-05 20:21:02

Oh no JM , what terrible luck. Hope your poor DH feels better soon.

Thinking of you.

Merlot Mon 04-Jul-05 07:50:59

Oh no about your dh. I hope he feels a bit more comfortable this morning. I have not had a chance to catch up on your thread about J, but absolutely thrilled that all your fighting for his education has paid off .

I'm sorry that you are facing this ordeal on your own this morning , but remember all the people who are rooting for you . <<<hugs>>>>

macwoozy Mon 04-Jul-05 07:54:15

I wish you all the luck today

coppertop Mon 04-Jul-05 08:02:32

Good luck for today, JM. I hope your dh is feeling more comfortable soon. xxx

MandM Mon 04-Jul-05 10:09:13

JM - Lots of love and positive thoughts for you today. I will be thinking of you x

Get well soon Jayzdaddy Hope he is soon up and about and feeling much better.

Well done to you both for Friday BTW! I've only just managed to catch up with your other thread, but that is such excellent news.

Love to you all x

Marina Mon 04-Jul-05 10:11:08

Did not see your other thread Jayzmummy but so pleased you have finally got the CC to see things your way, well done
And really hoping that your poor dh's hand mends quickly and you can get the car straightened out.

dejags Mon 04-Jul-05 18:30:20

How did it go JM? Hope you are ok?

Dingle Mon 04-Jul-05 18:35:00

Oh JM, thinking of you today.

great news about your battle won!!! Well done my darling!

Cyber hugs and support all round.

love Dingle.

tamum Mon 04-Jul-05 18:47:24

Everything crossed for you, JM.

jayzmummy Mon 04-Jul-05 22:43:45

Awww thanks everyone. Ive posted on the other thread how the day went.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now