Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Ooh Me' Back

(8 Posts)
Hausfrau Mon 06-Jun-05 13:32:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

colditz Mon 06-Jun-05 13:37:03

Lie on the floor and tilt your pelvis to and fro, gently swing your raised knees from side to side....

It helps me, but don't know if it would help anyone else.

Hausfrau Tue 07-Jun-05 13:32:33

cerys Tue 07-Jun-05 13:44:44

haven't any bright ideas B but hope it gets better soon. Are things going well for you over there?

Hausfrau Wed 08-Jun-05 10:45:25

Chocol8 Wed 08-Jun-05 20:23:48

How are you feeling now Hausfrau? Better I hope!

I visited my osteo last week for the first time in ages as I knew my pelvis was out again - I did the Race for Life like it and was in constant pain. He sorted me out but two days (and a urinary tract infection) later it is out again. I can't put my knickers on, clean my teeth, face or hair as I can't bend over - so the opposite to you, Mrs O !

I do feel sorry for you, especially with dh away, but reckon the osteo would be the right way to go. I don't even bother mentioning it to the doctor anymore.

Hausfrau Wed 08-Jun-05 20:27:29

Chocol8 Wed 08-Jun-05 20:37:59

Yes, I can see your problem - but hopefully the osteo something can help you. Radox sounds like a good idea as long as you don't get a chill on it, freezing it up again. Let us know how you get on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now