Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

My dentist appt at last!

(5 Posts)
kid Tue 24-May-05 17:56:39

I have had a lump in my mouth now for months, I went to the Drs and was referred to the Royal London Hospital. Having waited almost 5 weeks to hear from them, I have got an appt for 22/6/05. Still seems a long time! They are not going to do any treatment on that day, just have a look at the problem and decide what to do from there.

bundle Tue 24-May-05 17:58:34

sigh. it's brilliant that you persisted with this but anyone would think that they're tyring to put you off

kid Tue 24-May-05 18:00:09

Believe me Bundle, I don't need much putting off
As I walk through the door, I will be telling them all about my needle phobia!
I am taking my mum with me too!

bundle Tue 24-May-05 18:05:48

good for you

kid Sun 05-Jun-05 19:54:19

Can you believe it, after waiting for an appointment for the past 11 weeks or so, the lump in my mouth is disappearing!
I'm glad that I won't need to have it cut out, I'm just surprised it has been there for nealy 5 months!!!
Still not going to cancel my appointment just yet, will wait until a few days before just to make sure it has gone completely.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: