Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

de-hairing the bikini line

(9 Posts)
battleofthebulge Fri 03-Jul-09 13:24:50

Please could anyone give me some tips on how not to become itchy and/or spotty?

MrsFreedy Fri 03-Jul-09 14:01:29

You need to exfoliate everytime you have a bath or shower. I have a mitt that I use with shower gel and then use a body moisturiser. That's what I was adivsed and it has worked for me.

hatwoman Fri 03-Jul-09 14:03:33

what do you use? I use a cream and it doesn;t go itchy

notsohotchic Fri 03-Jul-09 14:09:43

yes are you talking bikini wax aftermath?

hifi Fri 03-Jul-09 14:25:44

dont shave it, have it waxed.

hatwoman Fri 03-Jul-09 18:53:41

winces at idea of shaving...cream or wax. if you're a wuss like me cream - takes 5 mins, you can do it yourself, it doesn't hurt and no itchiness.

battleofthebulge Sat 04-Jul-09 21:52:04

thanks for all the replies - I've tried cream and shaving with similar results...

I will try the exfoliating route! Anything to stop the 4 day knicker-hating (but one must wear knickers to work, unfortunately!)

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sat 04-Jul-09 21:53:38

I pluck them out with tweezers blush, was time consuming first, but now its easier as I just pull them out as they grow back.

bramblebooks Sat 04-Jul-09 22:42:39

I get the tractor that does the school field to whizz around mine. Does the trick in half an hour.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now