Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

runny bum - SORRY!

(3 Posts)
KBear Sat 16-Apr-05 13:10:49

ds is 3.5, has d.......a (can't spell it but you know what I mean right?). For two days now. He's hungry but every time he has a piece of toast (which is all I've let him have) he's off to the loo again. Is it best to not let him have anything all day or what should I give him that won't make it worse. He's fine "in himself" and is drinking water.

Advice please oh clever ones....

cod Sat 16-Apr-05 13:19:18

Message withdrawn

KBear Sat 16-Apr-05 13:23:08

Thanks Cod, if you can believe it he's never had this before so I have no idea. The chemist said no need for dioralyte at his age if he's drinking and there's no medication to give him to stop it. Might make him wait another hour then try another piece of toast. Have heard of the flat coke idea too - will give it a go. Ta everso.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: