Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

circulation not right on middle finger

(5 Posts)
bubbly1973 Wed 06-Apr-05 21:13:08

i have noticed this past couple of days that when it gets cold my middle finger of my right hand goes completely numb, no blood flow what so ever!!!

my other fingers are still okay, but i am wondering why this is....has anyone else ever had this happen to them?

PrettyCandles Wed 06-Apr-05 21:40:35

I wonder whether it's Reynaud's? I don't know much about it, just that it's a disorder of the circulation, and that one of the symptoms is fingers going white and numb when they get cold.

Or maybe you've got angry just too often recently and over-used it ?

bubbly1973 Wed 06-Apr-05 21:50:36

lol prettycandles!

i did do a googlesearch on this, and come up with the reynaulds syndrome...but it does say that usually its when you use a hand held vibration tool a lot, it can give you reynaulds syndrome

and i swear i havent used any vibration tools lately!!

PrettyCandles Thu 07-Apr-05 14:10:15

Did Google also come up with this ? You have to scroll down a bit. It's how I first learned about Reynauds - I think I've had it. Ouch!

BTW, get your gloves ready - apparently it's going to snow tonight.

bubbly1973 Thu 07-Apr-05 14:53:21

thanks prettycandles

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now