Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

why do I feel sick?

(7 Posts)
hatsoff Tue 29-Mar-05 20:12:33

I am absolutely not pregnant and I don't have a stomach upset. But I feel sick. It's worst when I lie down - waves of nausea very like morning sickness. Any ideas anyone?

LIZS Tue 29-Mar-05 20:16:25

Ear infection ? can cause disturbed balance and nausea

efmach Tue 29-Mar-05 20:17:34

Low sugar levels?

motherinferior Tue 29-Mar-05 20:17:45

There are various disgusting bugs going around. Both Inferiorettes had something vilely volcanic.

hatsoff Tue 29-Mar-05 20:23:39

no obvious problem with ears - but have had an eye problem which was making me a bit disoriented and dizzy - I had associated the sickness with that -thought it was all part of the same thing, but eye problem gone, sickness still here. eye problem is in the process of being checked out (good old nhs, on current scheduling of appointments they'll suss what it is and what to do about it only two months after it ceased to be a problem). Low sugar levels - I eat plenty of sugar, but I do sometimes feel a bit wobbly, like when your blood sugar level dips. efmach - do you know anything about blood sugar? Hi MI hope all is ok -I'm sure it's not a bug - has gone on too long, with no other signs

motherinferior Tue 29-Mar-05 20:24:46

Oh babe, hope you feel better soon.

helsi Tue 29-Mar-05 20:27:34

vertigo?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now