Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Do you think a cup a year excessive?

(6 Posts)
TinkerBellesMum Thu 07-Aug-08 15:28:59

When I was 18 I was a B cup, around then Mum was a C and one day we realised I was going up and she was coming down so we swapped bras.

From then on I've pretty much gone up a cup a year, whilst staying a 34 back. I'm now just contemplating a trip into town to replace my bras because they're an H and getting so tight my nipples feel bruised all the time I have a bra on.

I know I'm pregnant, but I haven't been for 9 years!

Do you think it's excessive and would you see your GP if it was you?

beanieb Thu 07-Aug-08 15:31:33

If it's just your cup size which is changing, and you are pregnant then - No, I wouldn't bother going to the doctor.

If you were going up on back size then yes, I would because that could be an indication that you are getting fatter.

TinkerBellesMum Thu 07-Aug-08 15:33:40

But it's 9 cups over 9 years, I've not been pregnant the whole time. I think I go through this each time I go up.

charlotte121 Thu 07-Aug-08 15:35:14

Tinker just thought I'd say your little girl is beautiful!!! Such a lovely smile!

LynetteScavo Thu 07-Aug-08 15:37:20

shock at the thought of swapping bras with your mother. I would never never never never do that!!!!LOL!

TinkerBellesMum Thu 07-Aug-08 15:47:31

At that age I couldn't have afforded to have replaced them lol.

I didn't say before, Mum's now a G, she goes up and down all the time though and they still look good even without a bra! The amount of compliments she gets from bra fitters and when we went for a massage or clay wrap is quite funny.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now