Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

bean friendly nit treatment

(7 Posts)
bonkerz Sat 15-Jan-05 22:19:22

ok have come to the end of my tether with the freaky lice! my kids are nit free but i am having big trouble getting rid from my hair!!!

Im 10 weeks pregnant and was told by chemist not to use treatments due to alcohol content! have been doing tea tree oil and conditioner combing all week and am still covered in nits! HELP

misdee Sat 15-Jan-05 22:20:19

oh just shave your head!

bonkerz Sat 15-Jan-05 22:21:54

excellent will get to it now!

MissGalway Sat 15-Jan-05 22:26:06

This happened me bonkerz except I was breastfeeding and my eldes two got them and I got them too. I found the best thing was wetcombing with loads of conditioner. I left the conditioner in as well. It all took about two weeks to get rid of them but I am afraid it does take a long time to break the cycle. I am itchy just thinking about it now.

bonkerz Sat 15-Jan-05 22:28:03

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant take that! im a childminder and will either have to lie to my parents or tell them and not have the kids!

Surfermum Sun 16-Jan-05 12:38:17

I seemed particularly susceptible to dsd's nits when I was pregnant. My GP prescribed Lyclear.

biglips Sun 16-Jan-05 12:40:21

best to see ya doctor

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now