Advanced search

Gastro Consultant London/Kent

(2 Posts)
Wilberforce1 Mon 11-Nov-19 12:26:32

Hi. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a gastro consultant who works in either London or Kent? We have private health with Axa so hopefully they will be covered by them.

I had my gallbladder out back in March and I still have all of the symptoms but with added pain and diarrhoea whenever I eat certain foods. I've been back to my original consultant 3 times now but he just assured me that the operation went well and suggested the pain must be muscular from the op, completely ignoring the fact that I had the pain before the op! After another bout of diarrhoea this morning and pain I've had enough 😫

If anyone has any recommendations that would be great.


OP’s posts: |
LarkDescending Mon 11-Nov-19 13:48:08

Dr Andrew Thillainayagam at the London Clinic. But check with your insurers - his consultation rates are over what some of them will cover.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »