Talk

Advanced search

I have developed a cluster of small blisters on top of my foot ? Help?

(6 Posts)
rebekah066 Sun 21-Apr-19 08:46:56

I have deveeloped a small cluster of small blisters on top of both my foot ... it’s not painful but a little itchy... it hasn’t spread anywhere else .. Im just curious to what this could be ..

I considered maybe it could be Shingles but this would spread ? And this hasn’t ?? So confused ...hmm

I would add a picture however I don’t think I can on here ?

Any suggestions would be great

Rebecca xx

OP’s posts: |
Allovertheworld64 Sun 21-Apr-19 08:54:54

I think if it was shingles you would have pain. Shingles usually follows the course of a nerve. I had an isolated cluster of blisters on the back of my thigh and it was very painful. I couldn’t bear to put my foot on the floor or have the weight of the duvet on my leg! Diagnosis was shingles and fortunately it didn’t spread. Sorry but I don’t know what yours are! Hope they disappear quickly and don’t cause a problem.

Irishnames Sun 21-Apr-19 08:57:28

What shoes were you wearing yesterday? Have you got sunburnt without realising?

SpamChaudFroid Sun 21-Apr-19 08:58:10

Couldn't be sun burn could it? Yesterday was unusually warm.

rebekah066 Sun 21-Apr-19 09:01:47

I was doing gardening on Friday with thickish socks and trainers ... I noticed on Saturday morning when I woke up as it was itchy ... I thought maybe a heat rash of some sort .. there’s no pain which is good just itchy

OP’s posts: |
SansasSnatch Sun 21-Apr-19 23:02:46

Pompholyx excema? (Spelling)

I get it on my fingers but you can get it on hands or feet

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »