Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

New lump after visit to breast clinic

(3 Posts)
VLCos Mon 20-Feb-17 16:56:44

Hello ! I was referred to the breast clinic in December . I was having underarm pain and found a lump. I had a mammogram and ultrasound on the lump. They said it was a fatty lump. Lump is still there.
This week I found a small lump above the breast against the chest wall. In opposite breast. It could have been there before possibly I was mostly concentrating on the other breast . I rang the breast clinic who said my report said I had lots of beign lumps in my breasts. She said if in doubt go back . Surely they won't mammogram me again so soon? Bit worried my GP might get annoyed with me I am never away !

flagnogbagnog Mon 20-Feb-17 17:00:00

Please go back. Just do it for your peace of mind. I'm certain the doctors etc are more happy to tell you that there is nothing to worry about a second time round x

VLCos Mon 20-Feb-17 17:03:55

I definitely will . I am hoping they can look at my mammograms and say oh yes there was a lump there x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now