Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Really bad pain in stomach

(2 Posts)
Kel1234 Tue 20-Dec-16 13:56:47

I'm hoping someone can tell me what this could be.
Yesterday evening I got this pain in my stomach, like period cramps (it was that time of the month last week, so it's not actually that, that's just how it felt), then since I got up this morning it's got a lot worse. It's now a really bad, cramping pain, almost like the pain of contractions (that's literally the only way I can describe it). I'm still on the same combined pill I've always been on, so it's not anything to do with a new type of contraception.
Does anyone have any idea what it could be? (And obviously I haven't been pregnant, so it's nothing to do with anything like that).

Wishfulmakeupping Tue 20-Dec-16 14:02:50

I had this problem couple of weeks ago needed a scan on my tummy They thought it could be gallstones, then gastritis but since then someone from work had norovirus but hardly any vomiting just bad pain so I think it might have been that actually lasted 3-4 days for me the pain was like contractions. But I would go dr to be on safe side.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now