Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Private ENT consultant in London - any recommendations?

(7 Posts)
SpotTheDuck Thu 27-Oct-16 13:41:02

GP says they don't know any private ENTs, can anybody recommend one? Thanks

LuckySantangelo1 Thu 27-Oct-16 13:46:22

Dr Simon Watts. He operates out of Sussex mainly but I understand he also works from a Harley street clinic.

TweenageAngst Thu 27-Oct-16 13:51:35

Mr Tunde Odutoye, NHS at St Georges and private at St Anthony's in Cheam
He is excellent.

PollyPerky Fri 28-Oct-16 11:05:01

Mr Peter Rhys Evans is one of the best and high profile.

bluesky Fri 28-Oct-16 11:08:10

If for children, then Dr Albert is BRILLIANT, he's senior ENT at Great Ormond Street, we saw him at his private clinic in Portland Street.

He is a very efficient secretary called Bernie, which always helps!

NotCitrus Fri 28-Oct-16 11:20:01

John Graham, Wimpole St. Seen him on and off for 30 years.

SpotTheDuck Fri 28-Oct-16 11:31:20

Thanks very much all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now