Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Spotting scared!!

(6 Posts)
Chocqueen99 Mon 07-Dec-15 14:17:35

I've got slight blood today when I've been to the toilet when I wipe... Its not bright red & there isn't much but it's there. I'm a bit worried about what is it, I don't take the pill & I don't usually have anything between periods... what causes this normally. .thanks

ayria Mon 07-Dec-15 22:40:48

Sorry to ask, but when did you last have a period? Sometimes it is nothing, but it could also be implantation bleeding. Or it could just be old blood if you finished your period recently.

Chocqueen99 Mon 07-Dec-15 23:01:20

Last week it finished I think I came on around 25th..I've had no more since them buts earlier , hopefully it's nowt im just a worrier sad

fuzzywuzzy Mon 07-Dec-15 23:03:34

It could also possibly be ovulation spotting.
If pure worried go to your GP

Chocqueen99 Mon 07-Dec-15 23:07:38

Yes it could I did think that but I've never had it before, I suppose there's a first time for everything! Thanks for ur reply

fuzzywuzzy Mon 07-Dec-15 23:30:20

I don't usually get it either, but I did last month and a very painful ov as well.

Honestly if you're worried go to your GP.

Are your smears up to date? They're good for spotting anything early on.

I also only recently started spotting beginning of periods I think it's an age thing for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now