Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

confused what is going on

(6 Posts)
roseteapot101 Thu 07-May-15 11:33:49

Hi my name is Jo i would like some advice as i feel totally confused.I was due for my period around the 25th even if i was due 30ths thats a week late.I have taken about 3 tests all negative

I know my body and it does not feel like my period is coming and when i was pregnant with my daughter my breasts were sore.But not now

I am not trying currently in between long term birth control using condoms.Last was nexplanon took out a few months ago.But due to moving delayed getting a new long term implant.

So if i am not pregnant whats going on could i just be over a week late

ConfusedInBath Thu 07-May-15 15:55:38

All sorts of things can delay your period.
Stress
Illness
Pregnancy
Peri menopause
To name a few. Do a test to rule out being pregnant maybe?

roseteapot101 Thu 07-May-15 16:00:38

bump

roseteapot101 Thu 07-May-15 16:04:32

like i said i have taken 3 pregnancy tests all negative

as far as i am aware i am in good health i had tests after nexplanon out for problems as pcos run in my family but healthy

i am a stay at home mother most stress i have too deal with when my daughter drawn on the wall.

thus why i am so confused

ConfusedInBath Thu 07-May-15 16:08:09

Oh sorry missed that you'd already tested.

It's only a week so try not to worry. Sometimes we miss for no apparent reason. Keep your eye on things and if you miss one month have a word with your GP.

roseteapot101 Thu 07-May-15 16:11:12

thats ok lol knowing my luck my bodys playing a rotten joke on me typical thats life

but thanks i guess i will just have to wait and see

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now