Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Any dentists about? Dd's baby teeth coming out in bits

(3 Posts)
Endler32 Sun 25-Jan-15 16:26:45

She has a check up with the dentist next wed but I'm a bit worried, she's almost 11, a couple of her baby teeth have started coming out in bits ( half, split down the middle ), half of one fell our a few weeks ago but the other half is still there, the other tooth has split but both half sin place but I can see what looks like the new tooth to the side of the baby tooth. Will the dentist need to take these out?
She hates the dentist, last time we went they were unable to do a X-ray because dd got so upset ( she gas Aspergers and her mouth is very sensitive ).

LIZS Sun 25-Jan-15 16:31:26

This happened to dd when the one below came though at a slightly odd angle. The dentist did remove the remaining stump.

Endler32 Sun 25-Jan-15 16:54:58

Did it come out easily? I'm hoping she will let the dentist take it out but knowing dd she won't sad, not looking forward to going to the dentist with her sad, maybe I should try and pull them out for her, one bit is quite wobbly.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: