Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

crown has just broken off tooth...help

(2 Posts)
lulabelle Sun 28-May-06 18:37:30

this could not have happened at a worse time, I'm back at work on Tuesday for my first day after maternity leave, In have a big fun-day thing tomorrow that DS is so looking forward to and my crown has just broken off my front tooth, obviously I have rang the dentist who won't do anything until Tuesday, NHS will only provide pain relief (I'm not in pain just looks so awful!) can't even get an emergency appointment as it is going to cost £80 and I just can't afford it, what can I do? any suggestions, can I try and stick it back myself?

SomethingAboutMary Sun 28-May-06 18:40:06

This happens to my dp quite alot, he uses someting called toothy pegs you can get it from tescos & sticks it back in & it is very secure you could try that until you can get to the dentist dp has now not come out for months & months.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: