Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Hmm, sensitive question

(6 Posts)
Wotnow Tue 20-Sep-11 23:25:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

OldLadyKnowsNothing Wed 21-Sep-11 00:54:47

It's not uncommon, but have you had a smear test recently? Just for peace of mind; it can be related to cervical erosion. (I'm 49 but have no menopausal symptoms as yet.)

ameliagrey Wed 21-Sep-11 18:07:23

Sounds as if you are dry.

Go to drs and ask for blood tests and also some local HRT cream to help lubricate etc. Very common- nothing to worry about- but do get checked out just in case.

Wotnow Thu 22-Sep-11 21:04:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mumblechum1 Thu 22-Sep-11 21:09:58

[arf] at if you remember correctly! Is it that infrequent??

lilyliz Thu 22-Sep-11 21:16:15

this is very common and usually comes with the menopause,eostrogen cream used nightly at first then twice weekly sorts it out.see doc as he/she will probably want to do a smear just to check you out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now