Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

19 weeks pregnant - thrush advice needed.

(3 Posts)
flippyfloppy Sun 02-Jan-11 19:15:37

Hi, I went to drs with suspected thrush just before Xmas, she swabbed me to make sure and prescribed a pessary which I used on Xmas Eve. Symptoms subsided for about 6 days or so but now it seems to have come back with a vengance, just wondered if anyone else had had this and if you have any advice to get rid of it for good. I am going to make another drs appointment Tuesday - thank you!

WherecanIhide Sun 02-Jan-11 22:13:01

Could you be low on iron - just been reading about the link between that and resistant thrush

flippyfloppy Sun 02-Jan-11 23:45:39

Thanks for that info, had my bloods done at 12 weeks and all fine but I guess that could be different now. Have been feeling exceptionally tired lately, falling asleep at the drop of a hat during the day but just put it down to pregnancy and looking after dd, who is three. I will bring it up with doctor.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now