Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I didn't realise how much I rely on bread

(2 Posts)
december12 Sun 07-Dec-14 16:57:59

I've cut out refined sugar. I was seriously addicted but after the first few days it's actually not that hard and I feel loads better for it. In fact, now all the really sweet things I used to love don't appeal at all. My mood swings and energy levels are vastly improved.

I know that bread doesn't do me any good either so I've been trying to cut down but find that often there's no alternative. For example yesterday I was out with friends and we stopped for a light lunch. Most of them had coffee and cake (which I no longer want) and I had a bacon sandwich. It was only after I ordered I realise that it came with bread grin

What would you have had?

agoodbook Sun 07-Dec-14 19:55:33

tough eh! I have been on slimming world, and cut out bread. Luckily I'm at home most lunchtimes, so have salad and new potatoes, couscous , soup When I am out for lunch its jacket potatoes, scrambled egg and baked beans pasta/rice salad that sort of thing. Good Luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now