Talk

Advanced search

Bailey's Cheesecake Recipe

(4 Posts)
chezvic Mon 03-Oct-11 17:50:23

Hi everyone, I've made a fab Bailey's cheesecake and it's got me through to the final of a competition. Unfortunately I'm not the best in the kitchen so this was the most adventurous recipe I could come up with. If I can get lots of people to look at it on YouTube I win a brand new kitchen. Now, if you could see my kitchen you'd know I need it.
However I'm up against a guy who's done a fancy butterfly chicken creation and he keeps getting lots more people to watch it - he got lots of watches at the weekend and I've got a feeling he could have canvassed himself at a Man U football match at the weekend. So, if you fancy learning how to do a low fat version of Bailey's cheesecake have a little watch of this. Thanks for your support :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHHhFNRv5IY

Incroyable Tue 04-Oct-11 15:11:46

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHHhFNRv5IY

bump smile

chezvic Tue 04-Oct-11 21:31:44

Thanks very much - my link didn't work

chezvic Fri 07-Oct-11 15:27:19

Thanks for everyone's support so far! I keep wanting to make a cheesecake every time I watch the video - but if I want to fit in my wedding dress in 9 weeks time I really need to stop!!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now