Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Space chimps or The fox and the child?

(9 Posts)
kid Thu 02-Oct-08 21:23:22

Thats the choice of films for Saturday. I plan on taking DD 9 and DS 6, which one do you think they would prefer?

SmugColditz Thu 02-Oct-08 21:25:25

Er, space chimps.

I would go for space chimps. You can't make a 6 year old boy sit through something as soppy ans fox and the child

kid Thu 02-Oct-08 21:29:46

I told him that was on at the local cinema and he didn't say no. I just found out that Space chimps is showing at another localish cinema so I can imagine he would chose that one.

But, I checked some reviews for space chimps on here first and people said it was rubbish! I thought the trailer looked quite good myself lol

retiredgoth Thu 02-Oct-08 21:34:40

...seen both.

Both rubbish, but I found Space Chimps slightly less awful than I had imagined,and we all laughed occasionally.

Took my 4 boys to see fox and the child, (at the request of the 7 year olds) and they enjoyed it. I was bored rigid, however.....

We go to the cinema a lot, but this year has had a poor crop of films, Wall:E excepted...

cthea Thu 02-Oct-08 21:36:22

I only saw Space Chimps which wasn't too bad (compared to that underwater one a couple of years ago, not Finding Nemo).

kid Thu 02-Oct-08 21:40:00

shark attack or something?

retiredgoth Thu 02-Oct-08 21:43:13

Shark Tale.

Yep. Dismal

Leslaki Thu 02-Oct-08 21:43:58

My ds - 6 and his friend thought Space Chimps was fab! (so did their 5 yo sisters)I agree with retiredgoth and will say that it was slightly less awaful for me than I hd imagined!

kid Thu 02-Oct-08 21:44:50

I hated shark tale too, just couldn't get into it. Loved Nemo though grin

Maybe I'll just let the kids decide, I am guessing they go for Space Chimps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now