Talk

Advanced search

Bad Mom's Christmas

(8 Posts)
Average rating find out more
Groovee Fri 10-Nov-17 07:20:35

Went to see it last night. Found it really good and funny but I still preferred the first one.

LipstickHandbagCoffee Fri 10-Nov-17 21:13:33

I liked the 1st bad moms,in particular the bake sale ingredients speech
Do fancy the xmas badmom but it feels too early to watch xmas movie

Groovee Sat 11-Nov-17 14:19:17

The Nativity films were always out early too. It would be a fab one to watch in Dec but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s not in the cinema then.

fannythrobbing Tue 14-Nov-17 09:17:24

It was funny but I did wonder what Mumsnet would make of the relationship between Mila Kunis and Christine Baranski, and Peter Gallagher’s involvement!

NapQueen Sat 18-Nov-17 22:46:11

Just watched this tonight and the entire cinema audience were laughing their tits off.

Better than the first movie, and my new favourite "watch while wrapping the gifts and getting pissed movie"

RJnomore1 Sat 18-Nov-17 22:47:50

Oh it was so funny

I hate the "moms" message, I wish they just cut that out and went with the comedy over the worthiness

Foreverretro Sat 18-Nov-17 23:15:04

I was really really disappointed with this. I absolutely loved he first film and was with them 100%, but until the last 20-30 minutes I thought this one seemed so so forced and ott.

When you leave a film thinking the best part was someone getting his balls waxed then you know there’s an issue 😂

Totally still cried buckets at all the mother daughter bonding though...

afrikat Sun 19-Nov-17 22:27:56

I actually felt like walking out of this as I thought it was so bad! The best thing about the first one was the relationship between the main 3 women and there was no where near enough of that this time round I found most of it really painful to watch. I suspect I'm in the monitory though 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now