Talk

Advanced search

Second-hand starter piano to buy SE London

(6 Posts)
HappyPrince Sun 01-Feb-15 20:49:08

I am looking for a compact (7 3/4 octave) starter piano for my daughter, who has just started lessons (and for me to brush up onlong-lost 'skills'!). We are in South East London. We have already looked at Marksons and a showroom in Lewisham but wondered if there are other places that MNers can recommend? Thanks so much

Ferguson Thu 05-Feb-15 18:40:59

I have just Googled "piano shops s e London" and there are dozens, and map of locations, so you may as well do that for yourself.

downandoutindulwich Thu 05-Feb-15 18:54:29

There is a second hand piano shop in Sydenham near the station

HappyPrince Sat 07-Feb-15 17:55:01

Thanks downandout. I'll try the one in Sydenham. Any other recommendations? Any places that offer good service, advice and value for money?

UptoapointLordCopper Wed 11-Feb-15 10:55:17

There's a piano shop in West London (Hanwell) called Plaza Pianos - I passed it the other day and saw a cute little pink piano. grin The owner is a piano tuner and tunes my friend's piano.

HappyPrince Wed 11-Feb-15 20:29:54

Thanks, Uptoapoint. A cute little pink piano, eh? Sure my daughter would love that but it wouldn't match the decor! If we're over in West London we'll take a detour to Hanwell!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: