Talk

Advanced search

Preschool music groups

(5 Posts)
ConnieD Fri 10-Dec-10 22:17:57

Hi, I'm a musician mumlooking to start my own preschool music groups. I will be offering singing, movement songs and fun musical activities offering the chance for toddlers (14ths to 4yrs) to grow and develop through music.
The price I will be charging per child is £3.50 per 40 mins. However, I'm trying to gage what is reasonable to charge for a second child (ie if a Mum wants to bring a sibling). Can anyone idicate whether they've come across this situation and give me an idea of what they've paid or not as the case maybe. Thank you for any opinions

Crinklecut Fri 10-Dec-10 22:35:34

Hi, we attend a class in hertfordshire which charges 50%for a sibling attending the same class, our teacher gives a 10% discount if a sibling is attending a different class (ie for a different age group) but I think this is at the discretion of the teacher rather than being standard.
Hope this helps!

ConnieD Fri 10-Dec-10 22:37:07

Fab crinklecut. You are a star

abittoofat Sat 11-Dec-10 00:30:47

I did exactly this, and charged 3.50 for one child, 5.00 for two. People seemed happy with this. I also had an arrangement for regisitered childminders, where they could bring whatever children they had with them and pay a set price of 5.00.
Hope it works out well,
Good luck!

ConnieD Sat 11-Dec-10 22:07:40

Thanks for coming back to me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now