Talk

Advanced search

Flowery - can i PM you please?

(6 Posts)
Isthisappropriate Fri 05-Aug-16 09:56:56

Hi Flowery (or any other HR experts)

I am extremely unhappy regarding an email that has been sent to the entire company regarding my maternity leave. Its unprofessional at the least, possibly illegal although I may be jumping to a big conclusion. I don’t have a HR person / department to discuss it with…just my boss (who sent it in the first place).

I don’t want to disclose it publicly on here, as I know colleagues are mumsnetters.

Flowery or any other HR expert - would you mind a PM? I just want an expert’s opinion as I am stewing.

flowery Fri 05-Aug-16 12:07:21

I can have a quick look yes. And thank you for asking first. I am never impressed when people just PM me asking for advice without checking if it's ok to do so!

Isthisappropriate Fri 05-Aug-16 13:44:51

Hi Flowery, thanks but I can't seem to PM you?

flowery Fri 05-Aug-16 14:05:30

Oh that's right, I forgot, I blocked PMing after people kept doing the above! Have switched it back on, try again see if it works this time.

Shakey15000 Fri 05-Aug-16 21:11:04

Flowery Just wanted to take this opportunity to apologise as I pm'd without asking a while back and felt quite ashamed when I got your (quite right) reply blush I was just desperate and in a right pickle and jumped in before even thinking to ask.

Sorry for hijack OP, hope you get things sorted.

user1471248636 Mon 15-Aug-16 09:17:20

Hi I am happy to happt too :-) Flowery could you PM me? Thanks,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now