Talk

Advanced search
Affected by Dementia? We have a new Talk topic specifically for Dementia, please do pop over and take a look

Visit the Dementia Talk topic

house phones?

(5 Posts)
advisemewisely Sat 29-Sep-12 21:06:08

nan needs a new house phone, easy to use, large numbers, decent display and good volume. anyone have any they can suggest? thanks.

Knowsabitabouteducation Sun 30-Sep-12 13:29:12

Go to department store or somewhere like PC World. They have large button phones.

gingeroots Tue 02-Oct-12 18:04:14

I got this
www.rnib.org.uk/shop/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?category=corded_telephones&productID=DH216X01
on line from RNIB .
It has speakerphone facility ,one button 1571 ,adjustable volume control and 3 quick dial buttons that you can programme with numbers .
RNIB dont charge VAT .

notcitrus Tue 02-Oct-12 18:36:48

Look up Connevans - company selling everything for people with hearing loss, and they are lovely. Lots of detail about the phones. I find corded are more reliable than cordless and have better volume and can plug in an amplifier, and of course work in a power cut.

upanddown83 Mon 29-Oct-12 20:25:40

Argos sell the BT Big Button phone £24.99 and it has speaker and volume adjustment best buy ever for my Gran

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now