Talk

Advanced search

Is there a way of finding out if my LA supports interhigh?

(6 Posts)
Anothernamechanger1 Wed 11-Jan-17 07:59:14

Very long story but I may have to take ds out in the near future. He doesn't have an ehcp although I will be reapplying soon. He has ASD and is dyslexic. A lot of people on here speak of interhigh and how some have managed to get their LA to fund it. How do you know what LA does and doesn't? Do you have to have an ehcp to get it through them? I know they won't advertise this....

MsGameandWatch Wed 11-Jan-17 08:00:39

Interested in this too, no information though I am afraid. Might be worth posting in SN too.

Anothernamechanger1 Wed 11-Jan-17 08:21:04

I wasn't sure where to post! Google comes up with nothing and if my recent experiences with the LA are anything to go by they won't volunteer this info!

Ladymuck Wed 11-Jan-17 08:43:29

You could try a freedom of information request. I find that the "what do they know" website is quite useful for this.

Anothernamechanger1 Wed 11-Jan-17 14:30:11

Struggling on that website. I should imagine ALL LA's would say they don't anyway...

Prettybaffled Fri 13-Jan-17 07:16:07

If you did an foi something like 'how many children atendee interhohh funded by the LA in the last two years wouldn't they have to tell you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now