Sherfield School and Luckley House School, thoughts please!!

(5 Posts)
Blaggingit Sat 24-Sep-16 20:40:57

Does anyone have recent experience or thoughts about either of these two schools for a sport loving boy to start in Sept 2017? Is Sherfield academic enough and is Luckley sporty enough for a boy?

Blaggingit Fri 30-Sep-16 20:50:21

Can anyone share their experiences of these schools?

SisterViktorine Fri 30-Sep-16 21:52:23

In that area I would have thought Wellington would be the way forward for a sports focus?

tillyr Thu 01-Dec-16 14:04:28

I have experience of both. I would say if you wanted sporty Independent school you should look at Bradfield College or Lord Wandsworth.
Luckley House is academic, but not a 'hot house' by any means, which I prefer and if offers some great sport facilities, but they are only just bringing the numbers up for boys as they only went co-ed a couple of years ago.
Sherfield School is also not a 'hot house' academically and offers great sports facilities and also have more boys, but I would say neither are considered 'sporty schools' IMO.

I hope this helps

Blaggingit Tue 06-Dec-16 21:16:34

Thank you. Sadly Lord Wandsworth, bradfield and Wellington are outside of our price bracket!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now