Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

need courier to get ebay item to spain....help!!!

(7 Posts)
madremia09 Mon 22-Jun-09 15:20:42

Purchased a quinny buzz on ebay yesterday agreed with the seller would arrange for a courier to collect and they would ship it to me in spain.found a site called p4d and filled in all criteria etc and said quote for the 3 packages was 58 quid plus vat. great i thought as looking at dhl it was approx 120 quid. merrily filled in confirmation and it changed its mind and just showed that parcel 1 was 58quid etc.....ahhh
anyone know of a more straightforward or good courier service which can be arranged over internet????? ive paid for this buggy and i need to get it here!!!

any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

madremia09 Mon 22-Jun-09 15:23:31

i mean i could always go with dhl but id like to think id shopped about a bit and know im not getting ripped off as my purchase was a bargain and that would make it a bit less of a bargain!!!!!

fruitshootsandheaves Mon 22-Jun-09 15:24:43

you could try FedEx but I'm not sure they'd be any cheaper than DHL

fruitshootsandheaves Mon 22-Jun-09 15:25:52

or parcelforce

janestillhere Mon 22-Jun-09 15:26:41

Interparcel have been the best value for me.
Site is easy to use etc.

madremia09 Mon 22-Jun-09 15:26:50

thanks ill give that a go

cuppachar Thu 25-Jun-09 10:33:31

https://www.parcel2go.com are very competitive within the UK but I haven't couriered abroad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now