Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Is this listing OK? Been a long time since I used ebay! Baby boy clothes, 3-6

(9 Posts)
DisenchantedPlusBump Fri 25-Jul-08 10:27:12

here, thanks!

Also is the price reasonable? I really don't know.

DisenchantedPlusBump Fri 25-Jul-08 10:48:03

purpleflower Fri 25-Jul-08 10:52:53

I think the listing is good and the price is very reasonable.

DisenchantedPlusBump Fri 25-Jul-08 12:34:56

Cool thanks

bubblerock Fri 25-Jul-08 12:49:34

You could reduce your postage a lot which might encourage more bids. Use These guys they are fab - Postage would only cost around £6 (up to 30kg) you could charge £8-£10 instead of £15.

DisenchantedPlusBump Fri 25-Jul-08 13:13:34

The postage IS £8

£15 is the buy it now price, not p&p

KnickersOnMaHead Fri 25-Jul-08 15:09:53

Message withdrawn

DisenchantedPlusBump Fri 25-Jul-08 21:34:44

I did it in a list but it came out like that hmm

blueshoes Fri 25-Jul-08 22:52:00

Disenchanted, do edit your listing. To create a paragraph, put a <p> for where you want a new para. This will bring out the brands better and make it much easier to read.

You might also want to put 'Monsoon', in addition to Vertbaudet, in the listing.

I know you said 'good worn condition', but if there are no marks or bobbling on the clothing (does not look like there are any), you might want to specify that in the listing.

Some photos are blurry - like the dungarees. No chance you can replace them for sharper quality pictures without too much trouble? The one in the main photo is nice and sharp.

Otherwise, your listing looks good. Can't add anything else. Start bid price is reasonable. Not so sure about the BIN price, which will act as a natural ceiling for bids.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now