Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Can someone please explain Paypal to me???

(7 Posts)
Backgammon Tue 22-Jul-08 10:12:48

I'm confused - I bought something on ebay then the seller emailed me to tell me they couldn't send it after all hmm

So I asked for a refund - it shows on paypal as a refund, but my paypal balance shows as £0.

The paypal transaction has gone out on my credit card - how do I refund it back to my credit card? Or do I have to leave it in my Paypal account, and if so, why is Paypal showing my account as £0??

I realise I'm probably being incredibly stupid here!

KnickersOnMaHead Tue 22-Jul-08 10:22:56

Message withdrawn

Backgammon Tue 22-Jul-08 10:28:46

Thanks KOMH, do you know how long that will take? It's only showing as a debit atm, and not a credit.

I had something refunded once before and it didn't go back on my card but it was taken off the balance the next time I paid for something on paypal.

KnickersOnMaHead Tue 22-Jul-08 10:32:15

Message withdrawn

KnickersOnMaHead Tue 22-Jul-08 10:32:49

Message withdrawn

Backgammon Tue 22-Jul-08 10:32:56

Excellent. Thanks, will look out for it.

Backgammon Tue 22-Jul-08 10:33:40

Yes - it shows the transaction made on 17th July, then that it was refunded on 21st so I would imagine it would take some time to get back on to my card, like you say.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now