Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

How long does a second class parcel take??

(9 Posts)
sparklygothkat Wed 04-Jul-07 22:59:11

I won a baby monitior last week and she posted it on friday, second class. How long does it actually take??

suwoo Wed 04-Jul-07 23:02:05

Can be next day sometimes, maybe 4 to 5 days MAX??

sparklygothkat Wed 04-Jul-07 23:07:30

i know there was a postal strike, so am hoping it caught up somewhere..

Phoenix Wed 04-Jul-07 23:10:39

I work for Royal Mail and the strike will have caused quite a back log and they will deal with 1st class mail first as it has priority so it will be a bit longer than normal.

sparklygothkat Wed 04-Jul-07 23:16:39

its fine. WIll give it a few more days, just concerned becuase after I won the auction, I noticed that she put that she takes no responiblity for lost parcels..

Ulysees Wed 04-Jul-07 23:17:08

I wouldn't be worrying yet especially like phoenix said, there's been the strike. I sent a book to someone 2nd class and it took around 10 days before the strike.

sixlostmonkeys Thu 05-Jul-07 09:43:55

putting "I take no responsibility for lost parcels" is pointless - because the sender ALWAYS has the responsibility of making sure the parcel arrives at its destination, If it doesn't arrive the sender has to refund and claim from RM themselves - so don't worry about that bit

frapachino Thu 05-Jul-07 15:41:55

I got first class mail sent monday today!

sparklygothkat Thu 05-Jul-07 17:05:02

it arrived today

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now