Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

WWYD - Buyer lies about messaging details

(5 Posts)
wobblywindows Sun 27-Sep-15 23:28:22

I listed a handmade dolls house /witches cottage and said in the description collection preferred or local delivery (Cardiiff - Reading) £30 - I just don't want my first art project trashed in shipping. The buyer lives a 3 hr drive away and claims to have messaged me twice to ask about courier options. I didn't receive the messages, but I checked tonight & my other listings are receiving messages fine, and their reply to my message after the sale came through quick enough. Buyer hasn't paid. Would you cancel or push ahead with the sale?

steppemum Sun 27-Sep-15 23:40:05

I would say no courier, sorry about misunderstanding, do you want to cancel or collect?

summerwinterton Mon 28-Sep-15 13:55:26

and don't take paypal

glammanana Wed 30-Sep-15 09:14:49

Certainly no courier wobbly your bidder could certainly find fault with the item and cause you untold problems,stick with collection and cash payment only,no pay-pal.

wobblywindows Wed 30-Sep-15 10:05:56

thanks glammanana, that's my thinking too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now