Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Can I moan about petty ebayer here?

(2 Posts)
hophophippidtyhop Thu 22-Sep-11 21:03:25

Sold a baby top for 75p - I used it twice, I think at the most. It had a teeny smudge about 2mm wide on the picture on the front where it had caught on the iron . Feedback I get is motif had been ironed over and slightly smudged. Now I know with hindsight I should maybe have mentioned it, but it was very miniscule- I'm fussy and I wouldn't have been bothered. What has annoyed me is -1 -she has made it sound like the entire picture was smudged slightly, and 2- if she wasn't unhappy enough to say something, why not contact me first, and 3 - 75p! If I'd charged a few pounds fine, but 75p!
Rant over and out my system!

dizzyday07 Thu 22-Sep-11 21:55:16

I had the same with a swimsuit that the transfer was peeling away in places. I mentioned it TWICE in the listing and it was being sold with another swimsuit that was perfect and she got them both for 99p!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now