Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

What is the best time to start listing Playmobil on ebay for xmas?

(8 Posts)
Wiifitmama Tue 30-Aug-11 15:54:57

I have lots - particularly pirate and knight themed which seems to be popular - and think it will sell well for xmas. Do I list now, or wait a bit?

Wiifitmama Tue 30-Aug-11 17:42:52

Bump!

fergoose Tue 30-Aug-11 17:59:35

I would wait a bit, let people get back to school and into routines again. I would probably wait until October, but it is up to you.

ragged Tue 30-Aug-11 18:10:03

Not now, Ebay is still slow this time of year.

ime, I would say list them between 0-10 November, to finish around 10-20 November. You will get better prices because people will be more desperate & more people will be looking. Then post them as fast as they get paid up (get receipt of posting). Last year the postal delays were horrendous (remember all the snow?) & I had stuff that took up to 5 weeks to get delievered, so I wouldn't want to post later than 30 Nov if it can be helped.

Wiifitmama Tue 30-Aug-11 18:36:35

Great thanks. I will wait.

chocolateyclur Tue 30-Aug-11 18:41:03

When you do, can you pm me please? Unless you have an idea of prices you'd like to reach already? I have a son who is just getting into playmobil (knights especially)

PfftTheMagicDraco Tue 30-Aug-11 18:54:53

oooh what have you got <grabby>

Wiifitmama Wed 31-Aug-11 07:59:10

Gosh! I havnt even sorted it yet! I have two large pirate ships on wheels, a huge box of all knight related playmobil that I have to sort out to see what's in it. A castle thing that is hinged. Also beach surfer set, circus set, natives in a jungle with dinosaur bones set. You can tell I know my playmobil names can't you!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now