Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

How do I uncancel a sale I have accidentally cancelled?

(7 Posts)
NoahAndTheWhale Tue 16-Nov-10 10:43:26

Have sold two of the same item. First one sold and delivered last week which was fine. Managed to damage the one I sold last night so have refunded.

In the Resolution Centre part I have managaed to cancel the transaction for the one that was all right (the buyer just sent me a message wondering what was going on blush). Is there a way to cancel the cancelling of that one? Have updated the case but it is just appearing as a message.

If you understand that you deserve a gold star grin

NoahAndTheWhale Tue 16-Nov-10 11:04:02

Have worked out I need to close the case. But can't work out how.

And now two ebay buyers think I am mad confusedblush

NoahAndTheWhale Tue 16-Nov-10 11:44:05

Argh - the person I sold the item to successfully has now agreed to cancel the transaction (ie I would need to give her a refund as well for something that doesn't need refunding).

Am considering stopping ebaying ever. Or at least if I am selling more than one of an item.

NoahAndTheWhale Tue 16-Nov-10 11:46:42

Am doing live chat with an ebay person. Is not going well.

classydiva Tue 16-Nov-10 17:16:46

You open a mutual cancellation of sale, the buyer agrees that is it!

NoahAndTheWhale Tue 16-Nov-10 18:11:03

The problem was the sale I cancelled that I didn't mean to grin. Ebay said I couldn't uncancel that one, but I was transferred to a more senior one who said they would sort it out.

classydiva Wed 17-Nov-10 01:09:47

it cant be done. sorry.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: