Advanced search

Where to send form a

(3 Posts)
Anotherdiv Thu 01-Aug-19 08:44:35


I am self representing at the moment as can’t afford solicitors.

Can someone help me with where I should send form a to start application regarding finances? I read somewhere I need to send it to court who proceeding my divorce application but it’s in different part of country. Does it mean that the court hearings will be far away and I will need to travel half day probably to get there if not more?

OP’s posts: |
stucknoue Thu 01-Aug-19 10:24:16

Unless it's contested you don't need to be present, we are filing it all online and it says we do not need to attend at all

Anotherdiv Thu 01-Aug-19 12:23:18

Thank you for your message. We are on the way to get decree nici, I need now to file application to divide finances.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in