Advanced search

Desperate for Help 24 years and its over

(4 Posts)
boyzmum1 Fri 03-Feb-17 19:27:59

I've been trying to write a thread all day and its has this page finally let me...
I asked my husband for a divorce 3 weeks ago and he called me bipolar , he says its just another threat, but I cant go on.
Ive been married for over 25 years and for 24 I have been so lonely and sad. I almost phoned the Samaritans today as he is not taking anything I say seriously and I cant live like this anymore . He moved us from my home 20 years ago , I lost my old friends .When I made new friends , he followed me when I went out with them (twice) .it was creepy
About 11 years ago I was pregnant and he moved out of the bedroom "because I kept wriggling "and we haven't slept in the same bed since . I am a stay at home mum and gave up my career to home educate our disabled child . He says he is going to move out then doesn't. I asked him for money so I can move out with the children and he says no . I have no money , no friends and feel so trapped .He has everything and I have nothing. I want this to stop , I cant sleep or eat and I don't know what to do ,my family are dead and I have no support .

MrsBertBibby Fri 03-Feb-17 20:42:40

Do you have access to money, to see a solicitor? You don't need his agreement to get a divorce.

boyzmum1 Tue 07-Feb-17 18:41:49

HI ,ok things got really bad today and I'm barricaded in the living room crying .he took my phone charger , started an argument because he said "hes not moving out , its his house , not mine, nothing is mine " and then recorded me shouting and asking for the phone charger back.Then he turned off the recorder called me "mental" and then put the recorder back on to hear me shout again that I have a disability and I'm not "mental" as he so disgustingly out it . He dosent record his own shouting comments only mine. HE PHONED THE POLICE and said I was aggressive .when I asked him for money to move out he said "NO" and he wont move out either .I'm so trapped , I phoned the women's aide and they cant help because my eldest son is over 16 years old, so I would have to leave him and he has autism. so I'm barricaded in my living room crying and the police still haven't arrived , I don't know what to do

MrsBertBibby Tue 07-Feb-17 20:15:12

Stay strong, tell the police everything, and get to a lawyer.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: