Talk

Advanced search

All About My Mother?/

(4 Posts)
MissChief Mon 03-Sep-07 13:05:54

anyone already seen it yet? Just checked Vic website and tickets are hugely expensive from their link! Wondering whether it'll be worht it.

Katrin Mon 03-Sep-07 13:18:33

Have not seen it but know the film which was excellent. On a totally different note. I'm trying to find out and ideally generate some interest in a Wednesday morning session at The Phoenix cinema in East Finchley called 'Bringing up baby', where you bring along your children while watching movies. Does this appeal?
Katrin

Isababel Mon 03-Sep-07 13:22:05

If you normally like Almodovar's films, it is one of his best movies. Now, if money is an issue, it could be easily find in most DVD renting websites.

MissChief Mon 03-Sep-07 16:56:48

movie with baby sounds v appealing! Never made it along with either of mine though.
heard Diana Rigg talking about play on R4 earlier - think it'll either be absolutely amazing or a complete flop as it seems an odd choice to convert to the stage. Still I love his films! Tkts are £50 each by the wayt!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now