Where do you buy jeans?

(10 Posts)
Amber76 Wed 29-Mar-17 11:19:47

After about five years of pregnancy and babies I have decided tobuy myself some much needed jeans... Next doesn't do bootcut anymore - the only style that works for my figure! Debenhams also only has straight leg or skinny jeans or super skinny... Even Dunnes doesn't have bootcut.. Is everyone skinny now? Where do you buy jeans if you are not skinny?!! Help!

BiddyPop Wed 29-Mar-17 11:25:48

What about Gap? And they do deliver to Ireland (there's a LOT more choice online). I have no idea about bootcut though, as I currently favour skinnies. Sorry.

hollyisalovelyname Thu 30-Mar-17 10:32:07

Gap shop in Arnotts and Dundrum Shopping Centre

Littlegreyauditor Sat 01-Apr-17 08:57:47

I got a boot cut pair in House of Fraser in Belfast. The glamorous youth in charge of the jeans bit said boot cut are the next jeans 'thing', so there might be more in the shops soon.

KanyesVest Sat 01-Apr-17 17:31:00

There are a few pairs on the debenhams website. Their delivery service is good if you're not close to a store with decent stock.

Onynx Sun 09-Apr-17 20:43:25

Gap are my favourite & Mantaray in Debenhams are also nice.

Ojoj1974 Sun 09-Apr-17 20:45:16

Marks and Spencer's straight leg (similar to boot cut) as I'm too fat for most other shapes

Sheena99 Sun 09-Apr-17 21:20:42

Try H and M? I love my bootcut, there are a couple of options, and they're very reasonable. I got mine online.

hollyisalovelyname Mon 10-Apr-17 08:19:33

I love skinnies so Topshop.
I don't like boot cut.
Each to their own.

SparkyBlue Fri 14-Apr-17 07:29:30

i have gotten boot cut recently from Asda online. I think the delivery is only about 4 Euro. Little woods also have them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now