Advanced search

This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Miyo hammock-travel clamp for door frame. Can I buy it separately?

(2 Posts)
forcookssake Thu 04-Apr-13 20:52:55

Amazon lists it but says Currently unavailable. Google was not fruitful.
Are they still sold, does anyone know?

forcookssake Fri 05-Apr-13 18:31:24

Hmm, found one place selling it for £25.99-that seems quite a lot to my thrifty self? shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now