Talk

Advanced search

were your early pregnancy symptoms different with your ds than your dd ?

(13 Posts)
mousemole Fri 14-Aug-09 09:36:05

ttc dc3. I am on day 27 of a 28 - 30 day cycle. I ovulated on day 14. I have some pregnancy symptoms but feel different to how I did with my 2 ds's. With them I got a bfp on day 25 and had hug nauseau from just a few days after conception. This time sore glands under arms, waves of evening nauseau and larger boobs ( bit not very sore).
Anyone seen early pregnancy differences between their ds and dd ?

Angelfifi Fri 14-Aug-09 13:45:16

yes i did i was sick straight away with ds's and loads of symptoms, but with dd's i had a bfp a week later, i wasn't sick straight away but hit me worse later done the line!!
All healthy pregnancys thankfully!!

weegiemum Fri 14-Aug-09 13:47:55

It was sickness for me, but totally opposite to what you are describing.

From roughly the day I realised I was pg I was sick as a dog for 16-18 weeks with the dds.

Had vague nausea but no actual sickness at all with ds.

With dd2 (who was very unplanned) I threw up every morning for about 10 days before thinking "this is familiar ....."

mousemole Fri 14-Aug-09 15:33:24

Angelfifi - what day did you get your bfp with dd ? Weegiemum, I didn't have sickness with ds's either but terrible sea sickness type nauseau all day. Also my body just seemed to explode when I conceived the boys - huge boobs, huge belly, sickness, everything really within just a few days of conception. I blame all the testosterone !

Angelfifi Fri 14-Aug-09 16:07:21

Hehehehe!!! I was about 1 week late when bfp came up infact i am pg now (only just) after 2 mc but it was 4 days before test shown up so has thrown me this time!!!!

mousemole Fri 14-Aug-09 18:07:01

hi angel, so did you not get a bfp until 1 week late or did you test before that and not get a positive ?
So sorry to hear about your mc's. I had an early one a few months ago and they are hideous. Thrilled to hear you are pregnant now though- whats your due date ? was your period 4 days late before the test showed up ?

Angelfifi Fri 14-Aug-09 19:28:41

yeah i tested on the day my period was due and was neg then tested every other day untill it came up pos - not that i was obsessed or anything!!!
When i was 4 days late i tested again when af was due and got bfn and again every day but left 3 out but then tested on day 4 and was bfp - does that all make sense lol!!!
Our bodies like to keep us guessing i think!!

mousemole Sat 15-Aug-09 08:29:47

I think you were restrained to only check every other day. I am having to physically stop myself from doing them everyday. AF due today or tomorrow so we shall see. Hate this bloomin 2 week wait !

Angelfifi Sun 16-Aug-09 08:11:22

have you tested yet?

juuule Sun 16-Aug-09 08:25:10

No differences for me.

mousemole Sun 16-Aug-09 13:30:52

the dreaded witch came this morning sad. Feeling gutted. Urrrghhh. Maybe next month.

Angelfifi Sun 16-Aug-09 13:58:48

Good luck for next month. xx

mousemole Sun 16-Aug-09 19:07:45

thanks Angelfifi x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now