Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

sorry to go on

(3 Posts)
JackJacksmummy Wed 12-Aug-09 08:22:49

AF is one week late today and still nothing, had sex last night to try and coax it, had some pink mucus after the deed when i went to the loo but has come to nothing.

Giving in to curiosity today and am testing later today, I am quite nervous as i have 3 children and i think everyone will think i am mad to have a 4th, we did actually want 4 but wanted to wait til the youngest had started school next september (2010) but if i am then it will only be a few months earlier i suppose.

Have been having a few af type cramps here and there, clear jelly like discharge, AND sore boobs which i squeezed and did leak a few drops of breast milk which i found to be odd.

Will update later xx

mampam Wed 12-Aug-09 09:43:35

It does seem a bit odd that AF is late.

Let us know as soon as you've tested smile

JackJacksmummy Wed 12-Aug-09 12:34:43

right, did a cheap ebay test at lunchtime when i got home, BFN. which i did suspect as we had sex before day 10 of cycle.

I'll wait a few more days before testing again if af has not shown up by then, then a final one after the weekend when it will be nearly 2 weeks before going to the doctors

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now