Talk

Advanced search

any thoughts...

(2 Posts)
botherednanny Fri 03-Oct-08 12:37:58

I'm going to keep this brief as I have to dash to nursery in 5 mins but I thought someone would have an opinion

I have PCOS, I tried for several years to get pregnant with an ex BF with absolutely NO success.
Am not currently TTC, am on the pill.
I have been on antibiotics for the past month but didn't really pay any attention to the doctors warning about them messing with the pill as I assumed that there is no way I would get up the duff with my obviously barren womb wink

for the last week I have had a very light period, like super light+crazy sore boobs+my nipples are so sore, I'm really tired but can't sleep+I have backache... I also have some mild cramps in my stomach but it makes no sense as the period is dammed light!
its almost as if I am trying to will myself pregnant but I know in my heart of hearts that I'm not, I suppose I'm just here for a rational explanation grin

thanks for your time ladies grin

rainbowdays Fri 03-Oct-08 12:40:32

only way to know is to test. But the occasional light period is not unusual... so be prepared for a negative test.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now